Fri, 19 Jun|
Summer Solstice Yoga Retreat
Yoga, meditation and wellbeing on the tranquil River Dart
Time & Location
19 Jun 2020, 18:00 – 21 Jun 2020, 16:00
Totnes quayside, Totnes TQ9 5AL, UK
About the event
Relax with us for two days and two nights anchored either on the tranquil River Dart or weather permitting, on the edge of the open sea in Start Bay.
• Welcome the dawn on the summer solstice with a special yoga excercise
• Take part in 3 further structured yoga and meditation classes
• Share in a satsang gathering
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
• Have time for personal relaxation and contemplation
Embark on the waterfront in Totnes between 18.00 and 22.00 on Friday. The following morning cruise down the river or into the bay to a quiet and remote anchorage for the weekend. Cruise back and disembark at the same point at 16.00.
All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details see 'Stuff you need to know'.
You can also stay on board the night after the event for £60/person B&B.
B&B night after