Time & Location
15 Jun 2020, 10:00 – 16 Jun 2020, 17:00
Falmouth, Falmouth, UK
About the event
Experience a two day coastal sailing cruise from Falmouth to Dartmouth, stopping over at local west country ports en-route.
• Help sail the barge from Falmouth west along the adjacent coast
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the South Devon and Cornish coastline
• See the traditional boats assembled for the Falmouth Classic Regatta
• Spot the local seabirds dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Falmouth at 10.00. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
You can extend your time on board to include the racing and festivities of the Falmouth Classics Regatta and Sea Shanty festival in Falmouth and/or join us for the return trip to Dartmouth after the festival. If you book a linked event the additional overnight accomodation is included free. Alternatively, you can disembark at the South Embankment in Dartmouth at 17.00.
Transport back to Falmouth is not included. If unclear or you want more information just call us or drop us a message!
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
- Ticket type