Sat, 19 Sept|
M400 - Plymouth to Dartmouth
Leg 7 - Plymouth to Dartmouth; the last leg of our Mayflower adventure and back to our home port.
Time & Location
19 Sept 2020, 08:00 BST – 20 Sept 2020, 17:30 BST
Mayflower Marina, Richmond Walk, Plymouth PL1 4LS, UK
About the event
The final leg of our Mayflower cruises.
19 September 2020
- 08.00 Embark at the Mayflower Marina in Plymouth. (Overnight accommodation is available on board for the previous night.)
- 08.30 Introductions and safety briefing.
- 08.45 Cast off and motor into Plymouth Sound, past Drake Island and the Napoleonic Breakwater. Set sail across Bigbury Bay and along the coast to Salcombe or a sheltered anchorage depending on weather and wind. Lunch and refreshments will be served underway.
- 17.00 Moor in Salcombe Harbour or anchor in a sheltered anchorage.
- 19.30 Dinner on board.
- 08.00 Breakfast on board.
- 09.30 Weigh anchor and set sail along the beautiful South Devon coast to Start Point and across Start Bay, pass the WW2 war memorial site of Slapton Sands to Dartmouth. Lunch and refreshments will be served underway.
- 17.30 Disembark at Town Pontoon in Dartmouth. (Overnight accommodation is available on board.)
All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect, see ‘Stuff you need to know’.
Price per person. Contact us for group bookings.
B&B night before
B&B night after