Sat, 28 Aug|
Late summer West Country 8 day Cruise
Explore the coast, estuaries and rivers of the West Country
Time & Location
28 Aug 2021, 09:30 – 04 Sept 2021, 17:30
Dartmouth, Devon, Old Mill Creek, Old Mill Ln, Dartmouth TQ6 0HN, UK
About the event
Join us for an eight exciting days and seven nights on board the sailing barge Snark for an exciting sailing adventure exploring the beautiful West Country coastal waters, ports and rivers.
• Take part in the Mayflower 400 parade in Dartmouth followed by the fireworks marking the end of the Royal Regatta.
• Help sail the barge around the West Country coast, ports and rivers
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the coastline and rivers
• Enjoy spotting local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
We will stay off-grid as far as possible avoiding busy marinas and harbours, sailing by day and enjoying tranquil river or proteted coastal anchorages overnight. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
You can also stay on board the night before and/or after the event for £60/person B&B
The balance of the tariff will be due 30 days before the event or immediately if within that period. We will contact you by email to arrange payment and discuss details.
B&B night before
This ticket secures a B&B berth for the night before the event
B&B night after
This ticket secures a B&B berth for the night after the event
This ticket is for the balance of your tariff and secures your booking.