Sail from Dartmouth up the English Riviera coast to Exmouth and into the Exe estuary. Spend 2 evenings and mornings anchored in the estuary watching the numerous wild fowl feed and roost, before returning to Dartmouth, hopefully seeing the local dolphins and seals en-route.
You will be able to enjoy:
- Helping sail SNARK from Dartmouth along the adjacent coast,
- The stunning scenery of the south Devon Coastline,
- Oppotunities to watch the local dolphins, porpoises and seals,
- A unique vantage point to see the wild fowl on the Exe estuary,
- Wholesome local produce, freshly prepared on board.
Embark on the waterfront in Dartmouth at 10:00 on Friday, Disembark at the same point at 17:00 on Sunday. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and towels.
Optional stay on board the night before and / or after for an extra £60 / person / night for B&B.