Join us for a 2 days and 1 night costal sailing cruise from Falmouth to Dartmouth, stopping over at local west country ports en-ruote.
You will be able to enjoy:
- Helping Sail SNARK from Falmouth, east along the adjacent coast,
- The stunning scenery of the south Devon and Cornish coastline,
- The traditional boats departing from the Falmouth Classic Regatta,
- Opportunities to watch local dolphins, porpoises and seals,
- Wholesome local produce, freshly prepared on board.
Embark on the pontoon at Falmouth Haven Marina at 08:00 on Monday. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and towels. Disembark in Dartmouth at 17:00 on Wendesday. Transport back to Falmouth is not included. Optional stay on board the night before or after for an extra £60 / person / night for B&B.
If you would like to extend your time on board to include the racing and the festivites of the Regatta and Sea Shanty Festival in Falmouth, and / or join us for the out trip from Dartmouth before the Festival, please book these in addition.