West Country 7 day Cruise
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for eight exciting days and seven nights on board the sailing barge Snark for a sailing cruise exploring the West Country coastal waters, ports and rivers.
• Visit Brixham for the Heritage Regatta, and take part in the parade of sail and race against Brixham trawlers and other local traditional vessels
• Help sail the barge around the West Country coast, ports and rivers
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the coastline and rivers
• Enjoy spotting local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Dartmouth at 11.00 and sail to Brixham for the night. On the Sunday we will take part in the traditional parade of sail and participate in the regatta. Following another night on the pontoon at Brixham we will set off to explore the coastline, ports and rivers of the West Country, then sail back to disembark at the same point at 17.00 on 30th May.
All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
You can also stay on board the night before and/or after the event for £60/person B&B
- B&B night before£60£600£0
- B&B night after£60£600£0