Two Day Cruise from Falmouth to Dartmouth
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a two day coastal sailing cruise home from Falmouth to Dartmouth, stopping over at local West Country ports en-route. You will:
• Help sail the barge from Dartmouth west along the adjacent coast
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the South Devon and Cornish coastline
• Enjoy spotting the local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce, freshly prepared on board
Embark on the pontoon at Falmouth Haven Marina at 08.00 Disembark in Darmouth at 18.00 on Tuesday. You can also stay on board the night before and/or after the event for £60/person B&B per night. Transport back to Falmouth is not included. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen. For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect, see 'Stuff you need to know'.
Alternatively, you can extend your time on board to include the racing and festivities of the Falmouth Classics Regatta and Sea Shanty festival in Falmouth and/or join us for the delivery trip from Dartmouth efore the festival. If you book a linked event the additional overnight accomodation is included for free. Please book each leg seperately.
8 places available at £280 per person fully inclusive.
25% deposit payable on booking with remainder due 8 weeks prior to start of event
- Reservation (25% deposit)£90£900£0
- Confirmation (75% balance)£270£2700£0
- B & B for night after event£60£600£0
- B & B for night before event£60£600£0