Sailing weekend on the Solent
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a fantastic three days and two nights, sailing on board the barge Snark, cruising in the Solent and around the Isle of Wight.
• Help sail the barge from Southampton around the Island
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Solent and Isle of Wight
• Spot local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce all freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Southampton at 10.00 and sail to a quiet anchorage for the night. Sail round the south of the island to Portsmouth for the night and then back to Southampton to disembark at the same point at 16.00.
All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
You can also stay on board the night before and/or after the event for £60/person B&B.
- B&B night before£60£600£0
- B&B night after£60£600£0