Sailing Cruise to Falmouth
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a seriously fun two day coastal sailing cruise to Falmouth, stopping over at local West Country ports en-route.
• Help sail the barge from Dartmouth west along the adjacent coast
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the South Devon and Cornish coastline
• See the traditional boats assembling for the Falmouth Classic Regatta
• Enjoy spotting the local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce, freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Dartmouth between 17.00 and 21.00.
All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
You can extend your time on board to include the racing and festivities of the Falmouth Classics Regatta and Sea Shanty festival in Falmouth and/or join us for the return trip to Dartmouth after the festival. If you book a linked event the additional overnight accomodation is included for free. Alternatively, you can disembark in Falmouth at 17.00 on Thursday.
Transport back to Dartmouth is not included. Give us a call or drop us a message if you would like to discuss in more detail!
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.