Fri, 04 Sep | The Barbican
Mayflower 400 adventure on sailing barge Snark - Leg 6 Plymouth to Dartmouth
1 day 1 night
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
04 Sep 2020, 12:00 BST – 05 Sep 2020, 13:00 BST
The Barbican, The Barbican, Plymouth PL1, UK
About The Event
4 September 2020
- 12:00 Embark on the Barbican Quay in Plymouth. Introductions and safety briefing.
- 13:00 caste off and lock out into Plymouth Sound, past Drake Island and the Napoleonic Breakwater. Set sail across Bigbury Bay and along the coast to Salcombe or a sheltered anchorage depending on weather and wind. Lunch and refreshments will be served underway.
- 18:00 Moor in Salcombe Harbour or anchor in a sheltered anchorage.
- 19:30 Dinner on board.
- 07:00 Breakfast on board.
- 08:00 Weigh anchor and set sail along the beautiful South Devon coast to Start Point and across Start Bay past the war memorial site of Slapton Sands to Dartmouth. Lunch and refreshments will be served underway.
- 13:00 Disembark in Dartmouth.