Falmouth Classics Regatta
Time & Location
About The Event
Take part in three exciting days of classic boat racing interspersed with superb shore side entertainment and events at the Falmouth Classics Regatta as well as the free International Sea Shanty festival.
• Help race the barge against other traditional sailing craft around Carrick Roads
• Hear a wide range of traditional nautical music and enjoy the local food and drink
• Attend evening events organised by the regatta
• Take part in the Parade of Traditional Sailing and Power Vessels
Embark on the pontoon at Falmouth Haven Marina at 08.00. All on board food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen. Evening meals and refreshments are not included unless arranged beforehand.
You can extend your time on board to include delivery cruise from Dartmouth and/or the return trip to Dartmouth after the regatta and festival. The intervening overnight accomodation will be included free. Please book each leg seperately. Alternatively, you can disembark in Falmouth at 15.00 on Sunday.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
8 places available at £420 per person half board.
25% deposit payable on booking with remainder due 8 weeks prior to start of event
- Reservation (25% deposit)£90£900£0
- Confirmation (75% balance)£270£2700£0