Falmouth Classics 7 day cruise
Time & Location
About The Event
Take part in three exciting days of classic boat racing interspersed with superb shore side entertainment and events at the Falmouth Classics Regatta.
Sadly this year the International Sea Shanty festival has been cancelled, though the regatta does coincide with the G7 world leaders conference being held in the Falmouth area!
- Learn to sail a traditional spritsail rigged boat
- Enjoy the stunning scenery and wild life of the SW coast
- Help race the barge against other traditional sailing craft around Carrick Roads
- Enjoy freshly prepared local food and drink on board
- Attend evening events organised by the regatta
- Take part in the Parade of Traditional Sailing and Power Vessels
Embark at Creekside in Dartmouth after 18.00. Sail early the next morning along the coast to Falmouth stopping overnight at one of the beautiful SW coast ports. After the regatta sail back to Dartmouth disembarking on Tuesday evening or stay an extra night and leave first thing in the morning.
All on board food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect see 'Stuff you need to know'.
Book exclusive use of Snark including crew and running costs for the 7 days for £4,165.
Add up to 8 guests for £665 per person full board.
25% deposit payable on booking with remainder due 8 weeks prior to start of event
- Charter deposit (25%)£1,040£1,0400£0
- Charter confirmation (75% )£3,125£3,1250£0
- Guest reservation (25%)£165£1650£0
- Guest confirmation (75%)£500£5000£0
- Extra night onboard£60£600£0