9 Day West Country Sailing Cruise
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for nine exciting days and eight nights on board the sailing barge Snark for a sailing cruise exploring the West Country's spectaular coastal waters, estuaries and rivers. You will:
• Help sail the barge around the West Country coast, ports and rivers
• Visit Dartmouth for the historic Regatta, and take part in the parade of sail with other local traditional vessels
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the coastline and rivers
• Enjoy spotting local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Dartmouth at 10.00 and set sail to explore the beautifulr coastline, estuaries and rivers of the West Country. Then sail back sail to Dartmouth for the regatta festivities and spectaular fireworks. On the Sunday we will take part in the traditional parade of sail. Following another day sailing from Dartmouth disembark at the same point at 16.00. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect, see 'Stuff you need to know'.
8 places available at £1440 per person fully inclusive.
25% deposit payable on booking with remainder due 8 weeks prior to start of event
You can also stay on board the night before the event for £60/person B&B
- Reservation (25% deposit)£360£3600£0
- Confirmation (75% balance)£1,080£1,0800£0
- B & B for night before event£60£600£0