9 Day West Country Sailing Cruise
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for nine exciting days and eight nights on board the sailing barge Snark for a sailing cruise exploring the West Country's spectaular coastal waters, estuaries and rivers. You will:
• Help sail the barge around the West Country coast, ports and rivers
• Visit Brixham for the Heritage Regatta, and take part in the parade of sail and race against Brixham trawlers and other local traditional vessels
• Enjoy the stunning scenery of the coastline and rivers
• Enjoy spotting local seabirds, dolphins and seals
• Eat wholesome local produce freshly prepared on board
Embark on the waterfront in Dartmouth at 11.00 and set sail to explore the spectacular coastline, estuaries and rivers of the West Country. Then sail back sail to Brixham for the Saturday night regatta festivities. On the Sunday we will take part in the traditional parade of sail and participate in the regatta. Following another night on the pontoon at Brixham we will return to Dartmouth disembark at the same point at 14.00. All food and refreshments are included along with bedding and linen.
For further details of what you need to bring and what to expect, see 'Stuff you need to know'.
8 places available at £1440 per person fully inclusive.
25% deposit payable on booking with remainder due 8 weeks prior to start of event
You can also stay on board the night before the event for £60/person B&B
- Reservation (25% deposit)£360£3600£0
- Confirmation (75% balance)£1,080£1,0800£0
- B & B for night before event£60£600£0